Are you planning to build a cottage or home in Ontario? Thinking of living off-grid but want to start small? Haliburton Solar and Wind offers cabin, bunkie and shed solar starter packages.
Our standard starter package is available for less than $3,000 and is customizable to allow you to expand for more battery storage, and greater solar generation. The inverter is now available in a 12V and 24V both able to manage 120VAC loads.
Here are two examples of the types of loads our bunkies and cabin starter packages are capable of:
- 2000 watt inverter: this can handle loads up to 2000 watts
- Battery bank stores up to 3kWh at 100% state of charge
- 600 watts of solar producing 900kWh annually based on an average of 4.11 sun hours per day
- Unit has a built in charger and plug for generator charging of the batteries during low sun hour periods if required
- Includes a top of pole mount for 2 panels
- 2000 watt inverter: tis can handle loads up to 2000 watts
- Stored energy of 2.4kWh at 80% depth of discharge
- Able to charge batteries through a generator charger plug on the inverter
- 600 watts of solar at 4.11 hours of sun on average each day annually will produce 900kWh annually
- Comes with racking for ground, roof or wall mount.
Interested in learning more, or ready to put your plans in action? Come visit us at our Off-Grid Demo Centre, or drop by one of our Wholesale & DIY Days.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch: